Covering unforgettable experiences across Asia, from Japan to South Korea and China, this extravagantly luxurious 17-day tour will share what makes this sought-after slice of the world so special. From the many tantalizing culinary delicacies to the documented heritage highlights, there is nothing left behind on this curated grand discovery of Asia, as you are treated to decadent moments every step of the way.
Tokyo - Preparing for Grand Asia
In Tokyo, technicolor displays are set to dazzle your gaze as you scan across a modern skyline embezzled in futuristic stylings from the minute you touch down at the international airport. You will be collected by your private transfer after the long flight and make your way to your elegant accommodation nestled amidst the hustle and bustle of this exuberant capital city. These will be the beginnings of an impeccable adventure across Asia, one that will highlight the rich culture sweeping Japan, Korea, and China and present the myriad of exciting experiences to indulge in each destination.
Tokyo - Touring Tokyo at Your Pace
Tokyo - Historic Discoveries in the Cityscape
Tokyo - Panoramas and Hidden Gems
Kyoto - Ancient Japanese Temples Dressed in Gold
Kyoto - Insider Tour of the Daitoku-Ji Temple
Seoul - Swept Up by this Sparkling Skyline
Seoul - A Taste of Rural and Rustic Korea
Seoul - The Tragedies of War
Beijing - A Taste of Authentic Peking Duck
Beijing - A Gateway to the Heavens
Beijing - A Great Wall and a Forbidden City
Xian - A Moment to Relax
Xian - The Beginnings of Buddhism in China
Shanghai - Whiffs of the Flowers in the Yuyuan Gardens
Shanghai - A Generous Dose of Style
Shanghai - A Memorable Send-Off
- Discover the many wonders of Tokyo as you cross the famous Shibuya Crossing to witness the Hachiko memorial, among other staggering heritage sites including the Meiji Jingu Shrine
- Appreciate unending views of Tokyo’s skyline atop the soaring Roppongi Hills Mori Tower Observatory, where you will be entranced by the evocative artwork housed in the Mori Museum
- Soak up the spiritual ambiance pouring from the ancient walls of the Kinkaku-Ji and Ryoanji temples, architectural marvels and iconic symbols of Japan’s past in Kyoto
- Relish an insider tour of the famous Daitoku-Ji Temple, a spellbinding display of ancient Japanese spirituality, as your private guide and revered professor of Japanese religions, Catherine Ludvik, traces the origins of this wonder
- Unravel Korean heritage within the momentous emblem of the Joseon Dynasty, the Gyeongbokgung Palace, where exhibits and displays will spotlight the distinct characteristics of Korean culture in Seoul
- Visit the mesmerizing farmlands of the Yangpyeong Farm Village, where you will have the unique opportunity to partake in various rural activities showcasing the rustic charm of this off-the-beaten-path paradise destination
- Deepen your understanding of the Korean War as you travel to the massive 3rd Tunnel and the Dora Observatory, each offering insight into the tragedies and tribulations faced by the troops who endured the battles
- Witness the iconic century-old terracotta statues housed in the tomb of China’s first emperor, Qin Shi Huang, and uncover China’s Buddhist origins at the Wild Goose Pagoda in Xian
- Marvel at the wondrous creations of the Ming Dynasty as you visit the revered Temple of Heaven, an architectural feat ahead of its time that is as beautiful as it is culturally significant
- Wallow in the serenity and magical flowered landscapes veiling the famous Yuyuan Gardens as you peacefully stroll it's emerald grounds and visit the iconic Huxinting Teahouse in Shanghai
$24,526 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.84 stars based on
Reviewed By Juan R.
Reviewed By Susan F.
Reviewed By Shuguang Z.
Reviewed By Holly Z.
Reviewed By Jacqueline J.
Reviewed By Joan S.