Tranquil beauty, an enchanting heritage, and a captivating culture will immerse you in the best of Belize on a custom-tailored 8-day seniors tour. Golden sands and sparkling waters provide endless opportunities for active exploration, while pathways that wind through the dense canopy can reveal treasures like Mayan ruins and sleeping jaguars. Meet with naturalist guides, search for sea turtles, and embrace the diversity of the land and sea for an exclusive tour of Belize that is customized just...
Lamanai – Sunset Cruise near Your Jungle Lodge
Your private transfer will greet you upon your arrival at Philip S. W. Goldson International Airport in Belize City and transfer you to your luxurious lodge in the tropical wilderness at Lamanai. After settling in to the comforts of your luxury accommodation, you will have the remainder of the day at your leisure to indulge in the fascinating setting, immersing you in the heart of the tropics. You will board a sunset cruise on the New River Lagoon, where you will be able to see the surrounding density tropical jungle. The 30-foot pontoon boat will provide a smooth ride with views of crocodiles that lounge in the water near the shoreline.
Lamanai – Archeological Tour of Mayan Treasures
Lamanai – Wilderness Experience and Sunset Expedition
Lamanai – Jungle Avifauna and Crocodiles
Ambergris – Indulge in a Culinary Tour
Ambergris – Marine Marvels of Ambergris Caye
Ambergris – The Splendors of Ambergris
Ambergris – Depart for Home
- Uncover the remarkable Mayan ruins at Lamanai, which are hidden within the jungle canopy and represent layers of fascinating history
- Witness the vibrant marine life around Ambergris Caye at Shark Ray Alley, where you can view nurse sharks and stingrays up-close
- Delight in the vivacious colors and sounds of Belize’s avifauna during a guided birdwatching tour, offering glimpses of parrots, toucans, and trogons
- Sample the delectable flavors of authentic Belizean cuisine on Ambergris Caye during a privately guided food tour of the island’s traditional tastes
- Enjoy an in-depth excursion into the jungle of Belize during a wildlife tour with a naturalist guide to help you find hints of life from jaguars to howler monkeys
- Search for crocodiles at a creek near your secluded lodge on a nature tour directed at studying and preserving the endangered Morelet’s crocodile
- Relax with a tranquil evening cruise on a jungle lagoon for a fabulous sunset viewing accompanied by the natural sounds of the surrounding wilderness
- Indulge in a bike ride at your pace across Ambergris Caye for a unique perspective of the island’s natural grandeur a cultural ambiance
The beauty of Belize emanates from the emerald jungle canopy and crystal-clear water of the Caribbean during your luxurious 8-day Belize tour for seniors. This adventure will allow you to bask in the authentic wonders and fascinating history of Belize, from the wildlife of Lamanai to the marine life along the reef near Ambergris Caye. Your trip will be customized to what you desire to see and experience, offering you guides that specialize in the distinctive characteristics of the country, from Mayan history to sea-turtle biology.
Your senior getaway will highlight the best of Belize and begin with your arrival at the airport in Belize City, where your private transfer will escort you to your luxurious lodge secluded in the jungle terrain. You will have four days in the stunning wilderness at Lamanai, resulting in an immersive experience surrounded by the sounds of the wildlife.
The variety of options that you will have at your disposal will further emphasize the grace, wonders, and drama of the wilderness. You can visit with specialists, explore the Mayan ruins at Lamanai to view the step pyramids, or help to further research of endangered crocodiles.
You will transfer to Ambergris Caye with a flight that will transfer you from the small airfield near your lodge to the main airport on the island for three full days in an opulent accommodation that overlooks the Caribbean Sea. You will delight in the vibrant ambiance of the island and the natural splendor of the golden sands as you embark on privately guided tours that will introduce you to the authentic flavor of the island.
Time with a private guide on the water will introduce you to the magnificent colors and sensational marine life of the coral reef around Hol Chan Marine Reserve. You will also have the opportunity to delight in the beauty of the island at your own pace. Here, you can lounge on the beaches, wander through the main city of San Pedro, or traverse the extent of the island on bicycles before returning by plane to Belize City to board your flight home.
$3,635 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
The starting price is based on travel during the low season for a minimum of two travelers staying in shared 3-star accommodations. Please inquire for a custom trip quote based on your travel preferences and travel dates.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.92 stars based on 125 reviews.
Reviewed By Tonya T.
Reviewed By Nina B.
Reviewed By Ruth A.
Reviewed By Sue B.
Reviewed By Rob W.
Reviewed By ben m.