We had the most amazing holiday. Our travel agency listened carefully to our requests and arranged everything we wanted. Where they thought there was a better way to do things, they would suggest this and were always right! The result was a seamless trip of our dreams. We are very appreciative of all of our travel agency's efforts. Everything was beautifully arranged, from the wonderful guides who proudly showed us their special part of the world, the drivers who treated us beautifully and got us from A to B without a hitch, the gorgeous hotels in which we stayed to the amazing food that we were able to taste and appreciate. We couldn't have asked for more and would therefore recommend this company to anyone who was looking for a truely special visit to Spain.
There were so many! Some of the highlights:
- having the Gothic Area come alive in our tour in Barcelona;
- staying in the most gorgeous hotel in Pamplona;
- tasting the most amazing cheese in a tiny cheese factory near the Roncal valley and seeing all the surrounding beautiful scenery;
- staying in Laguardia and experiencing a tiny snippet of life in a beautiful, little village where there is so much history, so much culture, so much incredible wine and food and so many beautiful views over the vineyards beneath The Pyrenees;
- having a private visit at a tiny boutique winery in the Rioja valley, talking with a member of the family who own the winery and tasting their beautiful wine AND their wine - infused dark chocolate!
- seeing the beautiful San Sebastian and walking around trying out the best pintxos you could possibly imagine in the old centre;
- eating cheese, drinking good wine and laughing and talking with the charismatic owner/winemaker of a winery in The Basque Country;
- seeing the stunning San Juan de Gaztelugatxe;
- seeing the beautiful scenery in Asturias
- visiting a cider brewery and trying out the natural ciders;
- staying in a lovely little hotel in Figueras, exploring the surrounding little villages;
- seeing the most beautiful scenery in Galicia, especially Ribeira Sacra, where we visited a winery with the most beautiful view ever, along with having excellent wines and liquors;
- being in Santiago de Compostela during the time of the festival.
Absolutely nothing! It was truely wonderful how it was.
Each review is written by a verified traveler who was matched by Zicasso to the reviewed agency. Traveler must have purchased and traveled.
Zicasso matches you with the world’s best travel specialists.
Get Your Trip Planned
"Our travel agency listened carefully to our requests and arranged everything we wanted."
"My travel agency helped me plan a vacation that included both some historic sites and fun beach locations for the kids."
"[Our travel agent] was easy to work with and really listened to our wishes in making recommendations."
Copyright © 2021 Zicasso, Inc. All Rights Reserved. CST 2124858-50.
Headquarters: 650 Castro St., Suite 120-447,
Mountain View, CA 94041, USA