Our trip to Peru by this travel company far exceeded our expectations from the beginning until the end. My sister and I would especially like to thank our agent for her enthusiasm and professionalism.
- Our agent paid careful attention to our budget and interests to arrange customized itinerary. She provided options that she always discussed with us to make sure that we agreed with the plan
- Email/Phone communications were prompt & clear
- Our agent provided honest answers to our questions, rather than trying to sell extra services. I also appreciated her warning us that flight delays in Peru are common, which happened during our trip as well.
2) The Trip:
- Pick-ups from airport/hotel were always on time and each time, we were picked up by a big, comfortable van.
- All hotels were wonderful and included complementary breakfast. If I were to plan the trip myself under the same budget, I probably would have ended up at hostels but this travel company arranged 4-5 star hotels for all our stay.
- Local guide & our agent from U.S. checked in with us when we arrived in Peru and let us know that we can always contact them if any issues may arise.
- Hiking Lares Trek was truly an once-in-a-lifetime experience. We enjoyed company of our guide, cook, and horseman. All the camping equipment were clean.
Hiking Lares Trek & visit to Machu Picchu. It was the most physically challenging activity that I've ever done in my life but so worthwhile. I truly enjoyed the scenery, seeing animals along the path, interacting with locals as we walked through villages, handing out candies to kids, etc. We only saw one other group along the trek who was on the same schedule, but otherwise we had the whole trek to ourselves! (vs. Inca Trail, which I imagine would be more crowded). 2 nights of camping and 1 night of staying in a hotel before visiting Machu Picchu was actually perfect for us rather than camping for all 3 nights.
Practice more Spanish beforehand
Each review is written by a verified traveler who was matched by Zicasso to the reviewed agency. Traveler must have purchased and traveled.
Zicasso matches you with the world’s best travel specialists.
Get Your Trip Planned
"They worked with us to make sure we stayed inside our budget and got the perfect trip planned. Then they took care of the...
"Everyone I communicated with at our travel agency was very nice and helpful, and everything went according to plan."
Copyright © 2020 Zicasso, Inc. All Rights Reserved. CST 2124858-50.
Headquarters: 1580 W. El Camino Real, Suite 14,
Mountain View, CA 94040, USA
Denver Branch: 1407 Larimer Street, Suite 300,
Denver, CO 80202, USA