One of our most memorable trips ever! This was a 16 day intro to Indochina. Our travel planner was the manager responsible. We had a dialogue to set up the trip that lasted about 15 months. She answered every email within 24 hours with courtesy and detail. We went through 6 substantive iterations of the trip that included 4 hotel stays in different locations, an overnight cruise, four regional air transits, and multiple excursions. Every thing was executed flawlessly. The hotels were exceptional. Every driver and guide was in place, on time and exceptionally well prepared. This travel company helped expedite and explain visa processes in three different countries. The guides were knowledgeable, solid English skills, very professional and took full accountability for our satisfaction. They were flexible to adjust to our requests and our travel planner continued with active oversight while we were on travel. Again, the best words to describe management of this travel are Responsiveness in planning and Flawless in execution.
- Lan Ha bay cruise: selected to avoid overcrowded Ha Long bay excursion. Great outcome though the cruise's CEO elected to hold a dinner on a fishing pier rather than the boat. This caused needless logistic issues for the crew and didn’t add to the experience.
- Our residence in Luang Prabang was one of the best hotels we’ve ever stayed in. Beautiful room and location. Immaculate service and meals. The best breakfasts I’ve ever had!
- Day cruises on the Mekong in Laos and at the delta in Vietnam were wonderful. Beautiful scenery and essentially private tours. We felt pampered.
- Angkor temples are breathtaking.
- Siem Reap vespa tour was again, actually a private tour of the city and local life/food at night. A wow evening.
- Hoi An is pleasant and quaint. Lovely shops and restaurants.
- Saigon opera house show was amazing followed by a skyscraper dinner with a view of the whole city.
This was a fantastic trip. Zicasso picked a winner in recommending this travel company to us. Many thanks
Nothing, this met all our expectations.
Each review is written by a verified traveler who was matched by Zicasso to the reviewed agency. Traveler must have purchased and traveled.
Zicasso matches you with the world’s best travel specialists.
Get Your Trip Planned
"The planning and organization made for a stress free vacation."
"Very interesting tour! It took around 2 monthes to arrange all the itinerary with the our travel agent, but all the rest was...
"Our representative was wonderful. I told her what we were thinking of, our budget, what we wanted to see and where our focus...
Copyright © 2019 Zicasso, Inc. All Rights Reserved. CST 2124858-50.
Headquarters: 1580 W. El Camino Real, Suite 14,
Mountain View, CA 94040, USA
Denver Branch: 1437 Larimer Street, Suite 200,
Denver, CO 80202, USA