Our trip was more incredible than we imagined, and it is due entirely to this travel company and our wonderful travel agent!! My agent worked with me over the course of 6 months to plan a vacation to Italy and Greece for my husband and I. During the planning process, we switched dates and made several requests and changes to our itinerary; through it all, our agent was patient, flexible and happy to help! She helped with everything from deciding the length of our trip, to the areas to visit, the types of excursions to do and even making restaurant recommendations. When we missed our connecting flight to Venice, our agent was able to contact our hotel and reschedule our pre-paid tours at the last minute so that we didn't miss out on anything! The packet we received prior to the trip included everything we needed for our flights, transportation/transfers, tours, excursions, directions, tips and travel recommendations. Our agent planned a perfect trip, with a great balance of activity and relaxation, that we will remember forever!
Some of our favorite experiences were:
- Private gondola ride in Venice and water taxi along the Grand Canal
- Visiting the Uffizi and Accademia galleries in Florence
- Private full day tour of the countryside of Tuscany, including a trip to San Gimignano, driving through the vineyards in Chianti and a private wine tasting at lunch at a small winery, Tenuto Casanova
- Hands on Tuscan cooking lesson where we prepared and enjoyed a four course traditional dinner
- The beautiful view from our hotel (Hotel Continental) in Sorrento
- Our boat day trip to Capri with Capitanoago
- The stunning panoramic views of the Caldera and blue and white buildings in Santorini
- Small group catamaran tour of the Caldera in Santorini with Santorini Sailing
Since our missed connection cost us 24 hours in Venice, we were unable to visit the islands of Murano and Burano, which we would have loved to do. We would have liked one extra day in Florence to visit additional museums and historical sites. We would have liked one extra day in Sorrento to take the ferry to Positano and Amalfi. Due to a very long wait, we were unable to visit the Blue Grotto during our boat trip of Capri, which we were very disappointed by. We would have liked one extra day in Santorini to visit some of the other nearby islands.
Each review is written by a verified traveler who was matched by Zicasso to the reviewed agency. Traveler must have purchased and traveled.
Zicasso matches you with the world’s best travel specialists.
Get Your Trip Planned
"Our travel agency was very understanding and patient."
"From the very beginning we had a truly incredible experience in Italy."
Copyright © 2021 Zicasso, Inc. All Rights Reserved. CST 2124858-50.
Headquarters: 650 Castro St., Suite 120-447,
Mountain View, CA 94041, USA