The trip was one of the most memorable we have ever taken.We traveled from Casablanca to Marakech- crossing the Atlas Mountains-visiting Fes- Meknes-riding camels in the desert and staying in a "tent camp"! We also visited Ourzazate and Essaouira !the travel company attended to every detail. We had the same tour guide and van driver for the entire trip. I cannot say enough about them- they were knowledgable,professional and they both had kind ,warm spirits!!
The itinerary was varied and provided a great overall view of Morocco. The travel company( Patricia) responded to all emails in a timely manner and worked to provide the most memorable experience ever. The hotels selected were exactly what we requested . We thoroughly enjoyed the cooking class, food tour, and wonderful lunches in small restaurants! We had a special dinner at a museum that was unforgettable !
We would not hesitate to contact Patricia in the future!
The highlights were all of our interactions with the people. They we were so warm and welcoming!
- we visited a nomad family in the desert and the woman was making bread and it was the "best" bread of the entire trip".
- we had dinner with a family in a riad and they were so warm and welcoming and provided a delicious dinner and insight into the way a family lives in Marakech!
- tea with a "Berber " family was a unique opportunity to see how the family lives on a daily basis. She was so warm and hospitable.
- our food tour in Fes was fun !
- we had a cooking class outside of Marakech that was spectacular, We learned a lot and had fun too! The food was delicious. We also visited a village and school and were overwhelmed by the children- they made us all smile and laugh!
- the day in the desert visiting a school, seeing all the unique qualities the desert has to offer , riding a camel and staying in a tent camp! A day we will never forget!!! Almost magical!
- we loved all the sights and sounds of Morocco- the different headscarves the women wore- the children's smiles and the hospitality of the people! The food was amazing and an unexpected treat! A great trip !!
The only thing I would do differe fly is schedule a " down " day where we would have a chance to write or just regroup!!!
Each review is written by a verified traveler who was matched by Zicasso to the reviewed agency. Traveler must have purchased and traveled.
Zicasso matches you with the world’s best travel specialists.
Get Your Trip Planned
"Our travel agent was absolutely marvellous in helping us plan the itinerary and the trip was just epic."
"Our travel agent was excellent. Knowledgeable and professional. He provided excellent service."
"Our travel agent did a terrific job in organizing a customized itinerary. The hotels and guides were excellent."
Copyright © 2020 Zicasso, Inc. All Rights Reserved. CST 2124858-50.
Headquarters: 1580 W. El Camino Real, Suite 14,
Mountain View, CA 94040, USA
Denver Branch: 1407 Larimer Street, Suite 300,
Denver, CO 80202, USA