Working with this Italy travel agent was wonderful. She was friendly, professional, and flexible. We made a fairly last-minute addition to our itinerary, and our agent had quotes and specifics lined up in a day.
The drivers and guides made a huge difference. The cars were very nice and I feel certain we would have wasted so much time without them; while the guides got us tickets to most places and we skipped the long lines. These guided tours were informal, but very informational, and their suggestions for further touring or places to eat were all perfect!
Everything went according to schedule, so there were no surprise issues. The places we stayed were very nice. We requested that our accommodations in Tuscany be top notch, and we were so pleased with Borgo San Felice. We had a wonderful two weeks in Italy and have a few friends who want to use this agent for Italy trips next year.
1. Pompeii (so glad we added this last-minute excursion).
2. Viewing the statue of David.
(1) Borgo San Felice - first class service, quiet, and beautiful.
(2) Wine Tour in Greve - our guide was so passionate. It was a big difference between the "scientific" tours in Napa Valley. Of course, we bought lots of wine and enjoyed tasting and lunch with friends from all over the world.
(3) Cooking Class - The whole thing was done by the chef's niece. We made many wonderful, everyday dishes we can make at home. Nothing fancy or pretentious!
4. The Vatican - Of course.
5. Sorrento - The town itself, the food, and beauty of the entire area along the coast was the perfect way to end our trip!
Very little. We may have opted to relax more the day we arrived, but that was a minor issue.
Each review is written by a verified traveler who was matched by Zicasso to the reviewed agency. Traveler must have purchased and traveled.
Zicasso matches you with the world’s best travel specialists.
Get Your Trip Planned
"Our agent and her team were absolutely wonderful! We really cannot say enough great things about the trip."
"...this agent is such a warm, caring person whose professionalism and attention to detail is unparalleled!!"
Copyright © 2022 Zicasso, Inc. All Rights Reserved. CST 2124858-50.
Headquarters: 650 Castro St., Suite 120-447,
Mountain View, CA 94041, USA