We had a wonderful trip to Rome & Florence. All was organized very well and the communication from our travel advisor, and she was fantastic. Rome was very busy, we saw a lot and felt like we maximized our time there. The kids (11 and 9 years old) liked Rome, but were a bit "toured" out by the end. Florence was fantastic and the highlight was the day spent in Tuscany.
The most enjoyable / memorable parts were:
- Day in Tuscany: The tour company and guide were absolutely fantastic. They went out of their way to make sure our kids (they were the only kids in the group) were having fun, including doing a few special things with them that was not on the itinerary.
- Pizza Making in Florence: Very fun for all! We loved it.
- Golf cart tour in Rome: Great for families. The perfect was to navigate Rome with kids.
Things we would do differently:
- Take more time and work with travel agent to make sure tour guides speak good English and are good with children. We had some hits and misses with the tour guides.
- Less walking tours.
- More time in Tuscany and outside of the city in general (for the kids especially).
Each review is written by a verified traveler who was matched by Zicasso to the reviewed agency. Traveler must have purchased and traveled.
Zicasso matches you with the world’s best travel specialists.
Get Your Trip Planned
Copyright © 2021 Zicasso, Inc. All Rights Reserved. CST 2124858-50.
Headquarters: 650 Castro St., Suite 120-447,
Mountain View, CA 94041, USA