This travel agency was fantastic! Let me list all of the reasons.
1) I wanted to book a week-long vacation in the South of France to celebrate my 40th birthday with my 75-year-old Dad. I didn't know much about what to do in that part of the world, but I described my preferences and my father's preferences and they put together an amazing itinerary full of stuff we both loved that we wouldn't have even known to ask for or plan ourselves. They really listened to our preferences and curated the perfect vacation for us.
2) Their communication and logistics were impeccable. They were easy to reach in the process of planning the vacation, and along the way when we were in France. There were absolutely zero glitches.
3) They set us up with great guides. Every guide was terrific, and well-suited to our personalities and preferences.
4) They found the perfect hotels and restaurants for us.
5) They were pro-active in helping us deal with the uncertainty of traveling in France (rail strikes, air strikes, etc.) -- and I always felt confident we were in good hands if a problem emerged (which it never did).
I highly recommend booking with them!
Here are some things I didn't even know about that our travel agency booked for us and were amazing:
1) A boat tour of the Calanques and Cassis -- absolutely stunning, at the level of the Grand Canyon
2) Tours that included trips to beautiful small towns -- Lagrasse, Eze, Saint Paul, and Dulceacqua -- that were not at all on my radar screen.
3) Great dinners in Avignon.
Each review is written by a verified traveler who was matched by Zicasso to the reviewed agency. Traveler must have purchased and traveled.
Zicasso matches you with the world’s best travel specialists.
Get Your Trip Planned
"Wonderful company to work with! They are very patient and they took the time to understand what we were looking..."
"This travel agency handled all the minor and major details of the trip perfectly."
Copyright © 2019 Zicasso, Inc. All Rights Reserved. CST 2124858-50.
Headquarters: 1580 W. El Camino Real, Suite 14,
Mountain View, CA 94040, USA
Denver Branch: 1437 Larimer Street, Suite 200,
Denver, CO 80202, USA