Overall, we had a great experience with this travel company and would highly recommend them. They built a custom itinerary for us based on our budget and preferences.
- Itinerary was shared, discussed, re-worked and confirmed with us before the trip.
- Itinerary was very well organized and explained on the documentation provided before the trip via e-mail (and in print copy upon arrival) including what clothes, supplies were needed for each activity (ie. sunscreen).
- Personal Pick-up at the airport by the staff which explained the documentation and sent us on our way with well wishes.
- All activity and transfer (travel) providers were always on time and in a good mood. The company's driver on our private transfer helped us find a local food place on our way to Manuel Antonio.
- Follow-ups by the travel company during the trip to ensure everything was going well.
- The travel team were available minutes after we sent e-mails when we needed them.
- As it was our honeymoon, our travel company made sure we had a couple little surprises along the way which was much appreciated.
- Ensure the hotels are within walking distance to the towns (we ended up taking lots of taxis which were not necessarily planned in the cost of our trip).
Each review is written by a verified traveler who was matched by Zicasso to the reviewed agency. Traveler must have purchased and traveled.
Zicasso matches you with the world’s best travel specialists.
Get Your Trip Planned
"From the beginning when I first got on the phone with the 6 months ago to plan this trip it was flawless."
"The ease of booking and customization to our wants/needs was great! Our agents responded to ALL communication immediately...
"From the planning process through the trip home our travel company was there for us."
Copyright © 2019 Zicasso, Inc. All Rights Reserved. CST 2124858-50.
Headquarters: 1580 W. El Camino Real, Suite 14,
Mountain View, CA 94040, USA
Denver Branch: 1437 Larimer Street, Suite 200,
Denver, CO 80202, USA