This company is a first-rate Travel/Tour Agency.
We travelled for over 5 weeks through Australia and several places in South America. The arrangements made through this travel agency in Chile were the BEST of our trip!!
- In Santiago, our hotel - we loved this hotel. The staff was attentive and the accommodations were modern and comfortable.
- Tours & Guide at Santiago: We so enjoyed our tour guides. Their knowledge of the city sites was complete and very fun!
- Tours & Guide at Easter Island: Our Tour Guide was excellent! We learned so much and enjoyed his passion and knowledge.
- Matetic Vineyards: We loved this vineyard/winery. Lovely accommodations, lovely restaurant, great service and beautiful winery/vineyard. Our host's knowledge of wines made our visit even better!
- Tour to Valparaso - What a beautiful place! Our guide was wonderful in his tour. We very much enjoyed the day with him.
All transfers went smoothly and on time. The attention to detail by our travel agency was excellent and much appreciated!
Easter Island was a bucket list item for us, so it was a very special trip! The Tour Guide was excellent. But the surprise was how much we enjoyed Santiago -- beautiful city, gracious people, great food, fabulous wine.
I would spend more time in Wine Country.
Each review is written by a verified traveler who was matched by Zicasso to the reviewed agency. Traveler must have purchased and traveled.
Zicasso matches you with the world’s best travel specialists.
Get Your Trip Planned
"These travel agents are top notch, they looked out for us the entire time."
Copyright © 2020 Zicasso, Inc. All Rights Reserved. CST 2124858-50.
Headquarters: 1580 W. El Camino Real, Suite 14,
Mountain View, CA 94040, USA
Denver Branch: 1407 Larimer Street, Suite 300,
Denver, CO 80202, USA