Our trip was a once in a lifetime experience for us and it was so memorable! This travel company listened to us carefully and put together a detailed, individualized itinerary that met all our requirements and then some, and all within our specified budget. We asked to stay in B&B's wherever possible and this company selected truly wonderful properties, conveniently/centrally located, quiet, comfortable, with knowledgeable and accommodating hosts. They also provided us with a choice of interesting and varied activities that worked for people our age (mid-60's). Every driver/guide/tour was exactly as advertised and always on time. We were gone for one month -- something we've never done before -- and putting together our dream itinerary was a big task that this travel agent made so much easier. I know I couldn't have done it on my own. I would highly recommend their services any time you're thinking of travelling down under.
There were so many…
· Walking around a live volcano off the coast of NZ
· Attending a Mauri cultural experience
· Taking the train through the Southern Alps
· Experiencing the beaches and wildlife in Bruce Bay, and seeing the sky full of stars at night
· Driving up Skipper’s Road in Queenstown to see Lord of the Rings mountain locations
· Touring the Taranga Zoo in Sydney
· Getting close to Uluru/Ayers Rock in central Australia
· Diving at the Great Barrier Reef
· Getting up close and personal with a cassowary, kangaroos, wallabies, and a blue-tongued lizard at the Wilderness Park in Port Douglas
· Going walk about in southern Australia to see animals in the wild
· Viewing the 12 Apostles rock formations along the south Australia coast in the early morning
We would have selected a different dive boat, one that took fewer people so that the staff could provide more individualized attention.
Each review is written by a verified traveler who was matched by Zicasso to the reviewed agency. Traveler must have purchased and traveled.
Zicasso matches you with the world’s best travel specialists.
Get Your Trip Planned
"If I could double the number of stars, I would! The trip to NZ that our travel specialist arranged for us was, quite simply,...
"We would definitely recommend working with this travel company if you are thinking of going to New Zealand. It saved us a lot...
"The restaurant and must see suggestions provided by our agent were spot on. It made our stress level low and the trip very...
Copyright © 2020 Zicasso, Inc. All Rights Reserved. CST 2124858-50.
Headquarters: 1580 W. El Camino Real, Suite 14,
Mountain View, CA 94040, USA
Denver Branch: 1407 Larimer Street, Suite 300,
Denver, CO 80202, USA