We had a very good time in Spain. It was our first time there. Our travel agent did a very good job setting up and scheduling the trip, I would recommend them. Some of the things I would improve thought are:
1. After you arrive from the US, on an all night flight, you are tried and would like to take a rest. The hotel won't let you check in until after 2:00pm. I would like to have this company let you know this ahead of time or arrange to have the Hotel let you check in early. I know this is difficult but maybe they could arrange to have the hotel get you in a little earlier.
2. Provide a map to the city that some one older than 25 years old can read, maps are way too small to see, and maybe circle the locations of where the meeting points are located. ( the way address are written in Spain is very different then in the US and confusing at first, on how to put them in your phone)
3. Provide an explanation sheet with how to get from your hotel to your scheduled events. A daily event sheet that explains how you get to the Train station, car rental, hotel.
4. Some hotels charge extra for parking, even though you are staying there. I would have liked to know this ahead of time.
5. Maybe have an initial contact with this company upon arrival, by having the company call your hotel and say hello, do you have any questions.
Tapas Tour with our guide in Madrid, EXCELLENT!!!!
Would not go to Costa Bravo that time of year, a lot of shops and excursions were closed for the season.
Each review is written by a verified traveler who was matched by Zicasso to the reviewed agency. Traveler must have purchased and traveled.
Zicasso matches you with the world’s best travel specialists.
Get Your Trip Planned
"I would definitely recommend this Spain travel company... they were very responsive."
"This travel agent did a wonderful job selecting our hotels and arranging all our tours."
Copyright © 2021 Zicasso, Inc. All Rights Reserved. CST 2124858-50.
Headquarters: 650 Castro St., Suite 120-447,
Mountain View, CA 94041, USA