It was a complete delight to work with this travel company to plan and organise our trip to South America. Every aspect of the trip proceeded smoothly and when events unexpectedly occurred (airlines changing flight schedules), we are informed ASAP and offered alternatives that fit with our itinerary. Attention was paid to even the smallest details (arranging dinner reservations on our first evening in a town, etc.). I would recommend this company to any traveller who wants to explore South America!
Many memorable moments on our trip! The highlights (for us) were:
1. Day trip to Valparaiso from Santiago. We stopped in a vineyard along the way and spent a great day with our guide exploring the back streets and street art in Valparaiso.
2. Hiking from our hotel in Patagonia to the Three Towers peaks
3. Hiking on the Perito Moreno glacier in El Calafate, Argentina
4. Watching a spectacular tango show in Buenos Aires
5. Exploring the spectacular Iguazzu Falls from both the Argentinian and the Brazilian sides
6. Rio! Strolling along Ipanema and Copacabana beaches
Spend more time everywhere! Although we definitely want to return and spend more time exploring the cities and areas we did visit...as well as going to new places a bit more off the beaten track.
Each review is written by a verified traveler who was matched by Zicasso to the reviewed agency. Traveler must have purchased and traveled.
Zicasso matches you with the world’s best travel specialists.
Get Your Trip Planned
"Every detail of our stay in Patagonia was well planned and that made the travel experience worry and stress free."
"Our trip was excellent in every way and the company was fantastic to work with."
Copyright © 2019 Zicasso, Inc. All Rights Reserved. CST 2124858-50.
Headquarters: 1580 W. El Camino Real, Suite 14,
Mountain View, CA 94040, USA
Denver Branch: 1437 Larimer Street, Suite 200,
Denver, CO 80202, USA