Very helpful. I also appreciated the quick response from the travel agency when emailing them.
- Our hotel was fantastic and the room (junior suite) was a perfect honeymoon accommodation. Our travel agency did an excellent job with arranging this.
- Being close to town was a huge plus. We loved being able to walk everywhere.
- The food was quite memorable, on both the Swiss and Italian sides of the area.
A few notes for this travel company for future trips to the Swiss Alps.
- In our personalized folder, it was recommended that we download the World Lens app to assist with translations, language barriers, etc. I searched for it in the Apple app store and it no longer exists! Obviously, I wouldn't include that in your customers' packets.
- We had a great time traveling via rail to/from Zermatt, but the connections in Visp were EXTREMELY tight (4-5 minutes). Unloading from the trains and hauling our gear all the way across the Visp station to make a connection was very stressful. While there's nothing the travel company can do regarding rail schedules, at the very least, letting customers know about the tight connection and helping them prepare for it (e.g. have bags ready at the door upon arrival, get a porter, etc.) would be good.
- Also in our packet were instructions to locate the "Hotel Board" upon arriving at the Zermatt station. This board doesn't exist anymore.
TRAVEL COMPANY COMMENTS:
We want to say thank you for choosing our company for your recent trip to Switzerland. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay at our hotel choice, and the location was desirable for walks. It is great to read your positive comments, as we pride ourselves on this kind of feedback. We also want to express gratitude for recognizing us on our quick response time. We find it is important to remain in constant contact with our clients through the planning process, right up to stepping through your front door when you arrive home.
Your honest feedback has also allowed us to update some things we were unaware of. Please accept our apology for any outdated information we may have provided to you. After we read your comments, we immediately took to the phones and contacted our onsite. It seems the hotel board has indeed been removed. Multiple personnel within or company have visited Zermatt, and this has always been a resource that was in place. We can understand the frustration of looking for a specific landmark that is inexistent. This is also the case with the recommended app. Apparently the original app we had included in our packet has been purchased by a larger company and renamed. This is great information and thanks to you we have updated our files.
As you stated, we do not have control of the rail schedules. These connections can be tight, but are usually manageable with in the station. We do apologize if this became stressful. The detailed packet we sent to you, and all our clients, has this information readily displayed. We normally go over our packet with our clients and point these connections out. If we did not express this directly to you, then we fully understand how you could become overwhelmed.
We are a little upset that we received such a low score on your review, as we strive for perfection, and make it a personal mission to receive nothing less than all 5 star reviews. We will take it as an opportunity to learn and become even better at providing the best service available to our clients. All we truly care about is if you had a memorable holiday, and your review seems to convey this.
Thank you again for trusting us with this vacation, and we hope to be an option when you start planning your next adventure!
Each review is written by a verified traveler who was matched by Zicasso to the reviewed agency. Traveler must have purchased and traveled.
Zicasso matches you with the world’s best travel specialists.
Get Your Trip Planned
"Our specialist did a great job. She helped me create a trip to London and Scotland that our family will never forget."
"Surprisingly, the cost to do this is not much more then if you were to take one of the 'big boxed' prepackaged trips and the...
Copyright © 2020 Zicasso, Inc. All Rights Reserved. CST 2124858-50.
Headquarters: 1580 W. El Camino Real, Suite 14,
Mountain View, CA 94040, USA
Denver Branch: 1407 Larimer Street, Suite 300,
Denver, CO 80202, USA