Dealing with these safari travel planners was a pleasure. They are very professional and amenable to tailor the trip to your preferences. Everything with the hotels and separate tours worked like clockwork with no complications along the way. Our guide was very knowledgeable and a great driver (very important when you are in a car for 8-12 hours a day)
Managed to see a wildebeest crossing with a crocodile snapping up one of them. Also managed to see two cheetahs devouring a fresh kill.
We did the following:
- Landed in Kilimanjaro Airport and went straight to Tarangire for game drive and spent the night in Tarangire
- Drove from Tarangire to Ngorongoro and did a game drive there then spent the night in Ngorongoro
- Did a full day game drive in Ngorongoro and spent the night there
- Drove to Central Serengeti with game drives and spent the night
- Drove to Northern Serengeti with game drives and spent the night
- Hot Air Balloon Tour in the morning then game drive and spent the night
- Flew out to Zanzibar
What I would have changed is to have gone to Lake Manyara after Tarangire and did a game drive there and spent the night instead of doing 2 nights and 2 game drives in Ngorongoro.
Each review is written by a verified traveler who was matched by Zicasso to the reviewed agency. Traveler must have purchased and traveled.
Zicasso matches you with the world’s best travel specialists.
Get Your Trip Planned
"Dealing with these safari travel planners was a pleasure. They are very professional and amenable to tailor the trip to your...
Copyright © 2021 Zicasso, Inc. All Rights Reserved. CST 2124858-50.
Headquarters: 650 Castro St., Suite 120-447,
Mountain View, CA 94041, USA