Excellent trip to Morocco. Here's why:
1. Well thought out itinerary by the trip planner who is knowledgeable about Morocco. Great attention to detail.
2. Opportunity to make adjustments to the itinerary to incorporate specific travel needs.
3. Quality of information and advanced preparation received. Had plenty of time to get travel docs in order, vaccinations, proper clothes, learn about Morocco, etc. Also had contact information of people in Morocco.
4. Excellent driver and tour guide lined up of us.
5. Excellent accommodations,
6. The trip planner notified key people in Morocco about my dietary requirements. I had no problems while I was there, everyone was aware,
1. Learning about the people, traditions, and culture of Morroco from the tour guides and driver.
2. Cooking class
3. Camping in the desert and riding a camel.
4. Staying in the medina; shopping in th souks.
1. Spend more time in Fez.
2. Buy more things/shop.
3. Learn French, and some Arabic.
Each review is written by a verified traveler who was matched by Zicasso to the reviewed agency. Traveler must have purchased and traveled.
Zicasso matches you with the world’s best travel specialists.
Get Your Trip Planned
"Our agent and her team took the time to understand what we were looking for and helped put together an itinerary that...
Copyright © 2020 Zicasso, Inc. All Rights Reserved. CST 2124858-50.
Headquarters: 1580 W. El Camino Real, Suite 14,
Mountain View, CA 94040, USA
Denver Branch: 1407 Larimer Street, Suite 300,
Denver, CO 80202, USA