Our travel agency was very easy to work with planning our 10 day vacation to Morocco. The trip was perfect in every way including the itinerary, the hotels, guide and driver and all the planned activities. All services were provided as described. We even had wi-fi in our Mercedes van. The guide and driver were very respectful toward our group of four. They listened well when we wanted to make slight changes in our daily activities. They were very knowledgeable about the sites and did not lecture us much, but rather solicited our questions and then thoroughly answered them. We felt completely safe in their hands. Our itinerary included Marrakech, drive through the Atlas mountains staying in Skoura and Erfoud to the Sahara Desert staying in Luxury tents, Fes and Chefchaouen. We truly felt we came to know Morocco on this trip. We highly recommend this company for creating a magical experience.
The most memorable activities were:
1) Guided walking tour of a large oasis in Skoura. We came to understand how people have lived there peacefully for centuries. It was amazing to see how they managed water and their farming activities.
2) Visiting the Sahara desert. It was magical to stay overnight and see the stars and climb the sand dunes. We even had electric blankets in our tents.
3) Visiting a continuously operated 750 year-old leather tanning facility in Fes. Of course, we all bought jackets.
4) Visiting the Roman ruins in Volubilis with gorgeous mosaic floors. One of the best Roman ruins we have seen.
5) Visiting the enchanting blue village of Chefchaouen in the Rif Mountains.
6) Enjoying the very warm and welcoming people of Morocco. We loved learning about the Berber culture.
Each review is written by a verified traveler who was matched by Zicasso to the reviewed agency. Traveler must have purchased and traveled.
Zicasso matches you with the world’s best travel specialists.
Get Your Trip Planned
"The travel company was very good, upfront and honest, and provided us with a wonderful trip and good advice."
"Honestly, the most enjoyable part of our trip was the peace of mind. We didn't have to worry about transportation, scheduling...
Copyright © 2020 Zicasso, Inc. All Rights Reserved. CST 2124858-50.
Headquarters: 1580 W. El Camino Real, Suite 14,
Mountain View, CA 94040, USA
Denver Branch: 1407 Larimer Street, Suite 300,
Denver, CO 80202, USA