Our South Pacific travel specialist was excellent. He was professional, he listened to our needs and preferences, communicated with us, and developed a fabulous tour for us. It is because of our travel specialist that we have a fabulous impression of this agency.
There were many memorable adventures of our trip:
1) the personal wine tour of the Barrosa Valley.
2) Uluru and the sunset tour
3) Palm Cove and Paradise on the Beach Hotel- Palm Cove may be the most beautiful place we have visited.
4) the tour of the Sydney Opera House
5) the dinner cruise (on a sailboat) in Auckleand
6) Rotorua and the Maori experience
7) koalas and Kangaroos
8) the tropical birds and plants
We would travel earlier in March. It was very chilly and windy through most of the trip. We were not prepared for this weather.
We would have a couple of more free days at the beginning of a city to acclimate, rest, and perhaps do laundry.
We would ask to schedule flights to coincide with hotel checkout times. It was too inconvenient to have long hours between the flights and hotel checkout times.
Each review is written by a verified traveler who was matched by Zicasso to the reviewed agency. Traveler must have purchased and traveled.
Zicasso matches you with the world’s best travel specialists.
Get Your Trip Planned
"Our travel agent put together (in a stress free manner) trip that we loved and that took us all over Australia with very few...
Copyright © 2020 Zicasso, Inc. All Rights Reserved. CST 2124858-50.
Headquarters: 1580 W. El Camino Real, Suite 14,
Mountain View, CA 94040, USA
Denver Branch: 1407 Larimer Street, Suite 300,
Denver, CO 80202, USA