1. Whole trip: it was well planned and executed. Everything was where it was supposed to be, all transportation, tours, reservations, and tickets. Hotels were exceptional.
2. Best hotel room was the luxury resort, Bora Bora. The best hotel experience was a lakeside retreat on Lake Pukaki, NZ. The second best was B&B, Kangaroo Island, Australia.
3. Things we particularly enjoyed part of the tour: Driving New Zealand, the dinner cruise in Auckland, Wildlife Habitat in Port Douglas, private tour in Tasmania, Sydney Bridge Climb.
4. Things we enjoyed not part of the tour: Luge Queenstown, Arrowtown, NZ, Hobbiton, a helicopter ride at Ayers Rock.
5. Perfect day: Our first day at the Australian Open.
6. Recommendations: Italian Restaurant in Hobart, Tasmania.
Each review is written by a verified traveler who was matched by Zicasso to the reviewed agency. Traveler must have purchased and traveled.
Zicasso matches you with the world’s best travel specialists.
Get Your Trip Planned
"My wife loved how everything was so well planned out for us. Of course I got kudos for this but truth be told, the thanks...
"From the start, our agent was attentive, knew just what we wanted, and listened to our needs."
"We think this travel agency did a good job setting up a pretty complicated trip to the South Pacific for us."
Copyright © 2022 Zicasso, Inc. All Rights Reserved. CST 2124858-50.
Headquarters: 650 Castro St., Suite 120-447,
Mountain View, CA 94041, USA