1. Whole trip: it was well planned and executed. Everything was where it was supposed to be, all transportation, tours, reservations and tickets. Hotels were exceptional.
2. Best hotel room was the luxury resort, Bora Bora. Best hotel experience was a lakeside retreat on Lake Pukaki, NZ. Second best was B&B, Kangaroo Island, Australia.
3. Things we particularly enjoyed part of the tour: Driving New Zealand, the dinner cruise in Auckland, Wildlife Habitat in Port Douglas, private tour in Tasmania, Sydney Bridge Climb.
4. Things we enjoyed not part of the tour: Luge Queenstown, Arrowtown, NZ, Hobbiton, helicopter ride at Ayers Rock.
5. Perfect day: Our first day at the Australian Open.
6. Recommendations: Italian Restaurant in Hobart, Tasmania.
Each review is written by a verified traveler who was matched by Zicasso to the reviewed agency. Traveler must have purchased and traveled.
Zicasso matches you with the world’s best travel specialists.
Get Your Trip Planned
"I can't recommend our travel agent and tour company enough for their help in making our dream honeymoon a reality."
"Outstanding service. My agent was extremely knowledgeable with Australia and I was surprisingly pleased with the choices she...
"My travel agency did a great job. I booked last minute, but they still got everything I wanted booked."
Copyright © 2020 Zicasso, Inc. All Rights Reserved. CST 2124858-50.
Headquarters: 1580 W. El Camino Real, Suite 14,
Mountain View, CA 94040, USA
Denver Branch: 1407 Larimer Street, Suite 300,
Denver, CO 80202, USA