Buenos Aires is a bustling cosmopolitan city blending old architecture with modern design, Puerto Iguazu is an untouched wilderness sanctuary boasting an impressive waterfall, Cafayate is a lush region where culture comes to life, Salta brags iconic scenery beneath the Andes Mountains, and Mendoza produces some of the country’s finest wines. These are the magnificent destinations you may visit on this tailored 12-day Argentinian tour.
Buenos Aires - A Masterclass in Argentinian Cuisine
The Argentine capital, Buenos Aires, is a culturally diverse and cosmopolitan city that combines bits of Paris with sprinklings of Barcelona and a touch of London with a peppering of Rome. A blend of old-world architecture and contemporary design decorates its skyline, and the city’s plazas are inundated with a vibrant atmosphere. Buenos Aires also highlights Argentina’s distinct culinary culture, and you will dine on delectable delights this evening before settling in for the night.
Buenos Aires - Ravishing City Tour and Rojo Tango Show
Puerto Iguazu - Dazzling Wildlife Discoveries in Iguazu
Puerto Iguazu - The Tremendous Power of Iguazu Falls
Puerto Iguazu - Unique Discoveries of the Brazilian Falls
Cafayate - Across the Quebrada de las Conchas
Cafayate - Wine and Pottery in the Patagonian Region
Salta - Religious History and Hispanic Culture
Salta - Trotting through the Yungas Forest
Mendoza - Welcome to Argentina’s Finest Wine Country
Mendoza - Wine Truck Safari Experience
Mendoza - One Last Wander through Mendoza
- Experience a masterclass in Argentinian cuisine and explore the explosive flavors of the country’s best dishes alongside a professional chef in Buenos Aires
- Wander Buenos Aires to its vibrant neighborhoods on a guided city tour to stately heritage landmarks before you witness a Rojo Tango Show
- Partake in a breathtaking birdwatching tour through the Iguazu Forest and encounter the majestic natural wilderness spreading across Ita Poty
- Admire spellbinding panoramas from the precipice of the enormous and impressive Iguazu Falls
- Cross the Argentinian border to Brazil for a day of wilderness discovery in the sprawling rainforests and waterfall exploration from Floriano to Deodoro and the Devil’s Throat
- Travel through the red, rocky Mars-like lands of Quebrada de las Conchas and appreciate sweeping vistas from lofty viewpoints overlooking the iconic region
- Delve into the religious history and Hispanic customs that underpin the local Salta way of life during a culture tour to the Basilica Cathedral, San Francisco Church, and San Bernardo Convent
- Trot on horseback through the Yungas Forest to cherish the magnificent wilderness scenes awaiting your discovery within the green belt beneath the Andes Mountains
- Explore the famous wine region of Mendoza during unique tasting experiences, including a wine truck safari and horseback ride through its breathtaking vineyards
$8,995 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.88 stars based on 168 reviews.
Reviewed By Henry J.
Reviewed By Alka P.
Reviewed By Randy B.
Reviewed By James N.
Reviewed By Mirabel R.
Reviewed By Jerome M.