Blend mindfulness with adventure and meditation with luxury on your custom-tailored Bora Bora yoga retreat. Deepen your appreciation and understanding of the different types of yoga while relaxing in the natural splendor of a real tropical paradise. Keep your heart open to new experiences and extraordinary opportunities as you swim with manta rays and sharks, discover ancient temple remains, and relish your soothing spa treatments amidst the tranquil sounds of a secluded lagoon. Center your body...
Bora Bora – Arrive in Enchanting Bora Bora for a Restorative Yoga Class
Your flight will land at Bora Bora Airport where your private transfer will greet you upon your arrival. Cruise across the crystal clear waters of the lagoon while taxing to the luxuries of your resort, and then settle into the comforts of your bungalow to find the exquisiteness of the natural landscape staring back at you from your deck. The water lapping against the wooden posts of your suite will bring a soothing, meditative soundtrack to your arrival. The semi-sweet aroma of the water permeates the breeze that drifts through the open window. In the afternoon, you will meet your instructor in an open-air studio that overlooks the ivory-white sands of the island’s shoreline and the silver-streaked peak of Mount Otemanu. Your heart will slow as you breathe amidst the warmth of the golden tropical sun, and you will lift your arms to the sky to begin your sun salutations, giving thanks for your arrival in Bora Bora and the welcoming beauty that surrounds you.
Bora Bora – Relish Yoga and a Snorkel Safari on the Lagoon
Bora Bora – Explore on a 4x4 Jeep Safari After a Yoga Class
Bora Bora – Learn to Paddle Board After Morning Yoga Lessons
Bora Bora – Touch the Jungle on a Post-Yoga Hike in the Valley of the Kings
Bora Bora – Relax with a Spa Treatment to Accentuate Your Yoga Practice
Bora Bora – Depart for Home
- Embrace diverse yoga experiences with an array of classes that will focus on different techniques to introduce new patterns of breathing and posture
- Practice your balance during a private paddleboard lesson to learn the exhilarating and relaxing sport on the calm waters of the lagoon
- Traverse the rainforest terrain in search of radiant flowers, vibrant tropical fruits, and the burial grounds of ancient chieftains in the Valley of the Kings
- Plunge into the crystalline waters of the lagoon on a snorkeling safari to swim amongst coral gardens, exotic fish, manta rays, and blacktip reef sharks
- Visit a family-owned pearl farm and learn about the history, culture, and business that surrounds the glistening precious stones
- Enjoy a relaxing experience at your resort’s spa to accentuate the restorative properties of your yoga classes
- Relish your perfect balance of yoga and adventure, relaxation and comfort while at your luxury resort with iconic overwater bungalows
$4,090 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.77 stars based on 90 reviews.
Reviewed By Megan W.
Reviewed By Ed A.
Reviewed By Rupa R.
Reviewed By Emily F.
Reviewed By Tim W.
Reviewed By Robin B.