Authentic safari experiences, a captivating city, coastal pleasures, and lush vineyards are the four distinctive corners of your 12-day South African family safari experience. Become one with nature as you see everything from penguins to leopards to Table Mountain. Connect with historic San culture as you feast on the highlights and luxuriate in the space on this four-stop vacation handcrafted to include South Africa’s ultimate experiences and destinations.
Cape Town – Taking It Easy in the Mother City
Cape Town delights from first glance as Table Mountain looks down over the city. The Atlantic Ocean stretches out with yachts lulling in the harbor beneath your V & A Waterfront hotel. Nature dominates, and it is easy to be won over on the transfer from the airport to your hotel. Check into your accommodations, and your guide will stay at your hotel should you wish, providing transfers to different parts of the city or simply a short orientation walk around the waterfront. Musicians play marimba on the Waterfront’s pedestrianized streets as restaurants and cafes look out across the ocean with art galleries tucked beside small boutiques. There is an excellent food market with over 30 stalls, perfect for finding something for everybody’s palate. So take it easy, create your own impressions, and watch Table Mountain turn to a silhouette.
Cape Town – The Mountain, the Magic and the Mystery
Cape Town – All About the Penguins On a Journey to Cape Point
Cape Town – Living the San People’s Legacy
Sabi Sands – First Day of an Exceptional Safari
Sabi Sands – The Best South Africa Family Safari
Cape Winelands – From Bushveld to Vineyard
Cape Winelands – Family-Friendly Farms and Tastings
Hermanus – Mountain Biking and Relaxing on the Coast
Hermanus – In Search of Whales and Dolphins
Cape Town – Flexible Day Before Departure
- Game drive through the Greater Kruger, lions and leopards among the plentiful wildlife
- Go sunbathing and swimming with penguins at Boulders Beach
- Explore the colors and cultures of Cape Town, a wonderful city for parents and kids alike
- Relax into the serenity of safari life as your kids are entertained in a cubs program
- Search for whales and dolphins along the Hermanus cliffs, and then take a boat tour to get even closer
- Discover the Cape Winelands with two leisurely days of tasting in the most tranquil of settings
- Connect with old-world culture by spending a day at Khwa ttu, where the San legacy is kept alive
- Savor several days in the Sabi Sands as you enjoy the exclusivity and intimacy of a private reserve, while also making journeys into other Greater Kruger areas
- Stand atop Table Mountain and discover Cape Town’s other natural highlights
$4,795 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.94 stars based on 912 reviews.
Reviewed By Jamuna D.
Reviewed By Laura S.
Reviewed By Sarah S.
Reviewed By Rebecca B.
Reviewed By SATHYANARAYANA S.
Reviewed By patricia g.