Designed for the adventurous family who wants to explore nearly everything that Iceland has to offer, this customizable 10-day tour will have your family wishing that they could stay longer. Sail across the water in an ancient Viking ship, dog sled around the Golden Circle, and helicopter over the colorful mountaintops of Landmannalaugar. Your family will enjoy unearthing the many secrets Iceland hold's underneath its icy exterior.
Reykjavik – The Giantess of Iceland
When your plane will descend through the clouds into Keflavik Airport. Once you have collected your belongings, your transfer will lead you to your luxurious accommodation to settle in before transferring you to the Black Cave. Here, you and your family will discover the giantess who lives inside the cave. Afterward, your guide will escort you to a dog sledding location to lead your family on a grand tour of the Golden Circle. Once your adventure concludes, you will have the opportunity to have a photoshoot with the hardworking team of dogs.
Hvolsvollur – Helicopter Above Mountaintops
Hofn – Europe's Largest Glacier
Eskifjordur – The Mythical Lagarfljot
Husavik – The Edge of a Waterfall
Saudarkrokur – Tour through Lava Fields
Holmavik – An Underwater Ballet
Isafjordur – An Ancient Viking Ship
Hellnar – Descend into the Underworld
Reykjavik – Departure
- Recline in your sled as a team of dogs leads you around Thingvellir National Park, Gullfoss, and Geysir
- Helicopter to the top of Landmannalaugar and be amazed by the array of colors that greets your eyes
- Snowmobile around the largest glacier in Europe, which hides some of Iceland’s volcanoes under its thick ice
- Inspect the home of the mythical, serpent-like creature that lives in Lagarfljot and discover its mysterious folklore
- Venture to the open sea for a whale-watching excursion
- Saddle up on Icelandic horses and trot through lava fields while listening to Icelandic sagas
- Immerse yourself with seals at the research center and discover why they are so important to Icelandic culture and tradition
- Embark on an authentic Viking ship and walk in the footsteps of these fierce warriors
- Descend into the underworld and gaze around in amazement at the mixture of colors inside an 8,000-year-old lava cave
- Plunge your tired muscles into the healing waters of the Blue Lagoon
$5,995 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.83 stars based on 236 reviews.
Reviewed By Karen D.
Reviewed By Leslie B.
Reviewed By Paul C.
Reviewed By Marya C.
Reviewed By Cheryl O.
Reviewed By Michael G.