Explore Mediterranean delight on this 16-day tour of Italy, Greece, Turkey, and Croatia. Experience the history, elegance, and surreal beauty that uniquely define your journey. Few opportunities exist that allow you to effortlessly explore the Venetian canals, the birthplace of the Olympics, the Topkapi Palace and the historically-saturated walls of Old Dubrovnik.
Venice – The Historic City of Venice
The city of Venice embodies luxury that reflects the prestige of the former Republic. Marble palaces rise above the winding canals and the Ducal Palace exudes the power exuding from the seat of the former ruler. The city defies convention with modern art galleries that contrast the historic design of the architecture and the beaches along the Lido that reflect the faded allure of the Art-Deco aesthetic. You will only need to collect your baggage and clear customs before your private transfer greets you at the airport and escorts you by boat to your luxurious hotel.
Venice – Explore Iconic Sites of Venice
Venice – The Beauty of Padua
Day 4 - 5
Bari – Puglian Cuisine
Day 6 - 7
Olympia - Wander with the Gods
Day 8 - 9
Ephesus – Tour Ancient Ephesus
Day 10 - 12
Istanbul – Culture and History
Day 13 - 15
Dubrovnik – Culture, Food, and Wine
Venice – Departure
- Drift through the Venetian canals on a private gondola ride enjoying the mixture of marble palaces and quiet backwaters
- Sample delicacies of authentic Puglian cuisine in the seaside Italian town of Bari to find the authentic flavors and preserved culinary heritage
- Step into the birthplace of the Olympic Games, feeling humbled by the majesty of the Greek Gods
- Lose yourself in Europe’s largest excavated metropolis of Ephesus to discover a commercial and spiritual center of the Greco-Roman world
- Experience the intersection of Asia and Europe, Ottoman and Byzantine empires, Christianity and Islam, as you visit the diverse streets of Istanbul
- Wander the ancient city of for visions of the preserved medieval heritage in Dubrovnik
- Delight in the famous and refined flavors of Croatia with a private food and wine tour unveiling the treasured but hidden tastes of the Mediterranean
$3,995 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.89 stars based on 6161 reviews.
Reviewed By Rafael G.
Reviewed By Nancy H.
Reviewed By Tony B.
Reviewed By paulette a.
Reviewed By David B.
Reviewed By Philip R.