Travel from the famous wild bush of South Africa to the renowned beaches of Mozambique with a 9-day custom-tailored tour immersing you in the marvels of the land, sea, and sky. Tropical reef fish and whale sharks dive swirl through the crystal-clear waters of the Indian Ocean, iridescent constellations shimmer against the backdrop of a black sky, and elephants graze on golden brush in the fiery sunsets and soft. White-sand beaches line the shores of a tropical island as you settle into the ultimate...
Lion Sands Private Game Reserve - Arrive in South Africa
Today you arrive in Johannesburg, South Africa, where you catch your connecting flight to the award-winning your lodge and the Lion Sands Private Game Reserve. This pristine 7,000-hectare reserve is located in the heart of the African wilderness and is home to Africa’s famous Big Five (lion, leopard, buffalo, elephant, and rhino). The reserve will collect you from the airfield and transfer you to the magnificent lodge. Primely situated on the banks of the Sabi River - the location provides the perfect vantage point to scout the surrounding bushveld for game coming down to the river to drink. Relax after your journey alongside the swimming pool, or instead settle yourself on one of the wooden viewing decks to search for game. Look out for elephants, who simply love the water, as well as habitual river dwellers like hippos and crocodiles.
Lion Sands Private Game Reserve - Meet Africa’s Big Five
Lion Sands Private Game Reserve - Explore the Bush First-hand
Benguerra Island - Travel from Lion Sands to Mozambique
Benguerra Island - Learn how to Cook Delectable Seafood from an Executive Chef
Benguerra Island - Explore the Surrounding Island
Benguerra Island - Venture into the Blue
Benguerra Island - Delight in a Beach-Style Picnic
Benguerra Island - Return Home
- Meet Africa’s Big Five at the luxurious Lion Sands Private Game Reserve
- Search for Africa’s more elusive, nocturnal animals during an evening game drive
- Snorkel and dive the warm Indian Ocean waters and marvel at tropical reef fish, rays and whale sharks (seasonal) swimming alongside colorful hard and soft coral
- Learn more about the stars and constellations in the southern hemisphere while stargazing under the vast African sky
- Enjoy a delectable breakfast with a twist – dine in the African bush
- Sail upon a colorful dhow, a traditional Mozambican craft, and witness the sunset over the scenic Flamingo Bay
- Swim in azure waters and stroll along white sandy beaches on a tropical Mozambican island
$5,395 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.96 stars based on 50 reviews.
Reviewed By Justine A.
Reviewed By Elliot W.
Reviewed By Valerie B.
Reviewed By Rachna V.
Reviewed By Ashley K.