Senior Product Manager - Web Application
Zicasso, Inc. | @ Denver, CO
Zicasso is a fast-growing travel tech company that’s revolutionizing the luxury travel industry.
Our customers are discerning travelers who want unique travel experiences and don't have the time to plan their complex international vacations. So we match them with a global network of top travel specialists who compete to customize their trips.
Zicasso’s clients include CEOs, a Pulitzer Prize winning writer, an Olympic cyclist, an Academy Award winner, and generally, people who appreciate exceptional, life-enriching travel experiences. Our travel specialist partners are the world's best boutique tour companies and travel agencies, each one carefully pre-qualified by us.
We’ve been growing profitably each year and we command a leadership position in the industry.
Plus, we have doggo-friendly offices! For more company information, visit www.zicasso.com. For more information on our dogs, visit their Instagram account: Dogs of Zicasso.
We’re hiring for this position in Denver, CO and only considering candidates who live in the area.
Zicasso is looking for an execution-oriented senior product manager who will immediately have the opportunity to shape the next generation of the Zicasso web application.
In this role, the ideal candidate will be looked at to develop innovative and user-centered experiences on Zicasso’s online marketplace by looking at qualitative or quantitative signals, while developing strong collaborative relationships with our business, design and engineering teams.
She/he should be accustomed to solving complex customer-facing problems, developing strategies and roadmaps, and executing those plans to continue adding value for our business and customers.
You will explore ideas across mobile and web and work across many product areas.
Please Note: We are seeking highly-motivated candidates. Zicasso’s culture rewards team members who contribute to an ever-evolving growth environment and celebrates creativity, initiative, and out-of-the-box thinking. Candidates who are seeking a standard 9-to-5 job that coasts along shouldn't apply. Zicasso is a fast paced, startup environment where employees are expected to proactively seek out ways to improve our product/services.
- Translate business goals into high-impact web applications and features. Develop an actionable roadmap, product strategy, and product requirements that are clearly articulated, easily understood, and deliver measurable results to our customers and business over time.
- Communicate product plans, benefits and results to all audiences - within teams, company, and external users (travelers and travel company partners).
- Define software features and requirements with clear priorities for engineering.
- Collaborate closely with engineering, data analyst and design counterparts in driving the product roadmap and launching impactful products and features.
- Identify and prioritize the biggest problems to solve through balancing competing interests, resources, alternatives and tradeoffs.
- Establish, monitor, and measure success metrics after launch. Consistently integrate behavior data, including the use of Google Analytics data, and customer feedback into key product decisions.
- Run user research, usability studies, and data-driven experiments (e.g. A/B testing) to inform product direction.
- Stay on top of best practices across the industry and broadly in web and mobile consumer experiences to keep Zicasso on the cutting edge of user experience
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- 5 - 10+ years of product experience. A significant part of your experience must be in product management. Some relevant experience can be in UX design or software development.
- Experience with collecting and using both qualitative and quantitative data to make decisions.
- Experience with Google Analytics (or other web analytics tools) and A/B Testing.
- Must be a team player, and a natural collaborator who knows how to drive decision-making.
- Clear, concise, and thorough written and oral communication skills, with an ability to communicate with a wide range of team members and job functions.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized.
- Available to travel for one week every two to three months to Mountain View, CA headquarters (The frequency and length of stay is expected to be higher and longer at the beginning of the employment.)
- Experience in product management at a consumer Internet company with a proven track record of successful, consumer-facing product launches; involved in the process from end-to-end.
- Experience with organizing development sprints, daily standups, and task prioritization with an agile development team.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus program
- Stock options
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching
- Medical dental and vision insurance
- 15 days of paid time off annually
- Additional 10 days of paid holidays annually
- Potential for substantially discounted luxury travel during offseason (this is dependent on performance)
- Lunch plus a well-stocked kitchen with plenty of snacks, chocolate, tea, coffee, etc.
- A fun, stimulating, team-oriented environment that includes team lunches, happy hours, educational talks, etc.
- Dog-friendly office
Please click this link to apply for the position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.