Spanish cuisine dances across the palate, each mouthful a sensual journey of subtlety. From iconic tapas to nouveau experimentation, gastronomy offers a sumptuous paradigm to discover the heart and soul of this traditional country. Covering 17 Michelin Stars in just two weeks, this handcrafted food connoisseur's journey explores the finest cuisine from Catalonia, Andalusia, and the Spanish Mediterranean.
Barcelona – A Triple Michelin Star Welcome at Cinc Sentits
Barcelona welcomes you with a flourish of panache, the sculpted spires of a famous cathedral towering above a calm sea. Your hotel is surrounded by streets of enchantment, places of broad cafe squares flanked by al fresco terraces and languid afternoons. After a luxury transfer from the airport, there's time to check in and check out the suburb before this evening's dinner. Catalonian cuisine comes from the ocean, its distinct Mediterranean seafood expertly crafted. Catalonia also takes its influence from the hills, and features pork and wild vegetables. Triple Michelin Star Cinc Sentits merges the flavors with its novel gastronomic tasting menu, eight delectable dishes paired with wine from the region's boutique bodegas. It's an exclusive start to dining your way through Spain.
Barcelona – Dining at Restaurant Magazine's World's Best Restaurant
Barcelona – Glimpses of Gaudi and More Gourmet Catalonia Creationism
Castellon del Alt Maestrazgo – Hamlets and History in the Sierra Engarceran
Castellon del Alt Maestrazgo – Serene Wine Tasting and Game Meat
Valencia – Discovering the Soul of Mediterranean Seafood in Historic Valencia
Valencia – A Day of Beaches and Nouveaux Cuisine
Seville – Discovering the Vibrant Cultural and Culinary Heart of Andalusia
Seville – The Favorite Local Recipes of Andalusia's Past
Hacienda Guzman – The Heritage Heart of Spain's Olive Oil
Carmona – Exploring the Contemporary and Traditional of Andalusian Tapas
Madrid – Streets of Cobblestone and Intrigue in the Spanish Capital
Madrid – Gastronomic Farewells at Triple Michelin Starred DiverXO
Madrid – Departure
- Dine at a series of Spain's finest restaurants, this vacation amassing an incredible 17 Michelin Stars in just two weeks
- Barcelona welcomes you to Spain with three nights of triple Michelin Star dining and three days of architecture brilliance in the Catalonian capital
- Castellon del Alt Maestrazgo offers an immersion in the vineyards and hamlets of rural Spain; your two days are centered around rich game meat meals and serene wine tasting
- Journey to the soul of Mediterranean cuisine in Valencia, a city of nouveau paella and elegant seafood
- Seville is the vivid heart of culinary and cultural Andalusia, an ideal spot for indulging in tapas and absorbing the romantic atmosphere
- Spend a day and night at the six century old Hacienda Guzman, the heart of Spain and perhaps the world's love for olive oil
- Complete the itinerary with two nights in Madrid, magnificent royal palaces blending with experimental gastronomy and a final evening spent at the fabulous DiverXO
$4,545 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.91 stars based on
Reviewed By Sean C.
Reviewed By Linda H.
Reviewed By Jeffrey L.
Reviewed By Sheri E.
Reviewed By Lauren N.
Reviewed By Sean G.