Watch elephants from a marble bathtub and admire rhinos from your lavish suite as you are fully immersed in the enchantment of the wild. This 13-day safari is all about Southern Africa's finest lodges and greatest destinations with your journey focused on private concessions and handpicked accommodation. Your itinerary will provide an exclusive angle on nature's world-famous wonders: the Okavango Delta, the savannah and floodplains of northern Botswana, Victoria Falls, and Sabi Sands in the Kruger.
Moremi Game Reserve – Discovering the Evocative Delta
The water ripples as a hippo raises his head and yawns before slinking back below the waters. Elephants are plodding across the floodplains, the baby of the herd almost fully submerged by the rising water. A cuckoo lands on your balcony as a Fishing Owl circles slowly overhead. Silence, and then a commotion as a troop of monkeys yelps from the trees nearby, indicating that a predator is in the vicinity. Calm returns as a zebra skips past, a few impalas are observed looking for grazing pastures and a hippo pod baths contently. You will have not even left the lodge, and you will have already seen so much. It is this immersive beauty that makes private concessions so appealing. With no other visitors interrupting the horizon, you can just sit back and watch the wildlife world unfold.
Today you will land in Maun and then transfer to a light aircraft for your flight to the Jao Concession, a private enclave in the world-renowned Moremi Game Reserve. Situated in the game-rich heart of the Okavango, your safari camp provides an inclusive delta experience. You will be surrounded by the water and can admire its intricacies and subtleties. Countless narrow channels and open lagoons provide water safari, yet you are also close to land giving you an opportunity for game drives during the day and the night. After reaching the camp, you will relax in your luxurious tented suite before a sunset cruise continues your discovery of the Delta.
Day 2 - 4
Moremi Game Reserve – Exclusive Safari in a Private Okavango Concession
Linyanti Concession – Where the Delta Meets the Savanna
Day 6 - 7
Linyanti Concession – Big-Game Safari
Livingstone – Relaxing on the Zambezi River
Livingstone – The Epic Cascades from the Ground and the Air
Sabi Sands Game Reserve – Introductions to the Kruger Savanna
Day 11 - 12
Sabi Sands Game Reserve – Big Five Brilliance
Johannesburg – Departure
- Handpicked luxury lodges showcase the continent's most salubrious accommodation as each offers a distinctive style and raw celebration of African nature
- Surround yourself with the lavish waters of the Okavango Delta as you begin your safari with four days in Africa's great oasis
- Safari at a private concession in Okavango's Moremi Game Reserve, savoring a very exclusive Delta safari experience
- Spend three days in northern Botswana's Linyanti Concession, where the Delta meets the savanna, and the abundance of big mammals is legendary
- Create your own personalized program of varied safari activities: canoe trips, sunset cruises, bush walks, game drives, underground hides
- Helicopter over Victoria Falls then walk parallel to the cascades to overwhelm your senses with the incredible waters
- Complete your safari adventures in the Sabi Sands Game Reserve, where the concentration of leopard and rhino make for a thrilling final three days
$18,754 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.94 stars based on
Reviewed By greg s.
Reviewed By Traci G.
Reviewed By Philippe G.
Reviewed By Phyllis H.
Reviewed By Tee B.
Reviewed By Patricia (.